If we can use something free that is always available that nothing can perish, why do we keep using what is perishable?
We are talking here about solar energy , as the sun is an inexhaustible source of energy, unlike oil derivatives that we should use to generate electrical energy for the purpose of obtaining energy to light our homes as well as our work.
We stop here to ask a question: Did you know that if you do a little research, you will find that many countries have adopted alternative solutions to fuel and oil derivatives?
Among these countries are: China, Japan, India, Germany, and America, where alternative energy has been adopted to reduce the waste of oil derivatives and to deliver energy to remote places whose electricity supply may be very expensive due to its distance from the nearest generating station, so they establish either farms that include Panels of solar cells are placed in an inclined direction at a specific angle according to the angle of the fall of the sun's rays in that area, or they place solar panels on the roofs of buildings. In this article, what is solar energy and what is its principle of operation in detailed paragraphs, let's read it together.
What is solar energy?
Energy in physics has different types, including kinetic, thermal, electrical, and other energy... Here we find that solar energy is thermal energy and with the development in industries we can adopt it as electrical energy where it is used either for the purpose of heating or for the purpose of obtaining an electric current through designed panels Specifically to absorb sunlight, and this type of energy is generated by the sun and then converted into usable energy and through which we can secure electricity and heat.
This is one of the cleanest forms of renewable energy available forever, so let's stop for a moment and tell you that with a previous statement Ministry energy America stated that:
"What kind of sunlight hits the Earth's surface in just an hour and a half is enough to power the entire world's energy consumption for an entire year."
Therefore, it is worthwhile to move a little and always strive to obtain what is environmentally friendly and durable for a life filled with the most important requirements of living, such as electricity and water, whether cold or hot, cooling our homes, and other advantages of using solar energy.
After we have a simplified definition of solar energy, it is worth understanding its components and its mechanism of action, so let's continue together.
So what is solar energy made of?
Most of us have seen solar panels and become familiar with what they look like, but what are they made of?
A single solar panel consists of a layer of silicon cells, a metal frame, and a glass casing unit, then pipes to transport water, if we talk here about solar, or wires that help it transmit electric current.
What is the working principle of solar panels?
The process of feeding to be obtained from solar panels is as follows:
1. Solar cells help absorb and transmit rays to silicon.
2. Solar radiation reacts with silicon and creates an electric current.
3. receive this current and convert it to batteries to store it or transfer it directly to your place.
How can you use solar energy?
You are confused when asked what are the uses of solar energy. Some of us think that it is only used for lighting, others are aware that it may also be used for heating, but there are many and many uses that you can use the presence of solar energy, so I will now present to you 5 uses of solar energy, we follow them together.
- Portable solar energy: It means mobile phone chargers. If you love to travel or go to distant places, you can buy a charger that works on solar energy without fear of your phone going out.
- Solar Transportation: If you are interested in the automotive world, you must have heard of cars that run on solar energy, right? But of course, if we are talking about means of transportation, there are air vehicles, planes, trains, and buses. They are designed to run on solar energy.
- Solar lighting: Advertising companies are using solar panels to light their road signs, and even municipalities rely on them for street lighting.
- Solar Ventilation: If you cannot buy energy panels that cover your entire house, you can buy fans that work on this energy, and help you cool your house during the summer.
- Water heating: There are many types of solar heaters that you can adapt based on your home needs. You can view them through the following link: Solar Water Heaters.
Don't look away our store is informative!
If you do not imagine yourself living in the dark, you should buy solar panels, you can not rely on the same source of energy without expecting its demise, but the sun will not go away, right? Let's preserve the environment and save oil derivatives and our money by acquiring solar panels.
To buy the best products, feel free to visit us: IBS-SHOP